Vetta is a newly launched image collection in iStock. It contains hand-picked images and illustrations that you will never find anywhere else. At the present time, there are over 35,000 Vetta content in the stock site’s collection. Making up less than 1% of the total iStock collection, one Vetta file costs between 20 and 70 credits depending on the size of the image. The other 99% of the collection remains at the same affordable price.
The stock photo website already has the Signature and Essentials collections. Why does iStock Vetta exits then? There are two main reasons why iStock introduced the collection:
- Vetta answers the specific creative needs of a client. The collection is a uniquely-directed art with a fresh concept execution. It allows you to browse hand-picked images a whole new different level.
- Vetta promoted a high level of artistic risk. The collection encourages contributors from around the world to create rare and unique stock images. It provides images that you will never find in other stock photo sites.
iStock Vetta versus Standard Collection
The Standard Collection contains images that you will find in other stock photo sites. While they are also of high quality, they are not hand-selected and they do not pass the criteria for art direction, concept execution and artistic risk. On the other hand, the Vetta collection is hand-picked by high performance editors. Each image in the collection has something special that caught the eye of editors and fits the Vetta acceptance criteria.
The Satandard Collection has the best royalty-free images available. It contains millions of high quality, beautiful and useful images from around the world. The pricing model has not changed as well, seeing that simple pricing is what made the stock photo website successful for years. While the Standard Collection works for most of the members, iStock Vetta simply offers something different – something that will make your work standout from others.
The first images in the iStock Vetta collection has been on the website for some time. They represent the spirit that the stock photo website is trying to capture and the kind of artistic innovation it is trying to reward. You can select “Vetta Only” images from the advanced tab search to narrow down your search. Most of the images have only been downloaded a few times. But iStock is working on expanding the collection by adding images that fit the Vetta spirit.
If you are looking for images that embody a different kind of art, spirit and execution, the iStock Vetta collection is for you. While they cost more than the images in the Standard Collection, you can be sure that you will not find them in other stock photo websites. What are you waiting for? Try this new image collection and see how they enhance your creative projects.